Encyclopedia of a idealist.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Dudes i feel good, life is good, my clothes are fresh and i just took a shower (although i don't think that's something to brag about). Anyhow it's September and the English weather is treating us great over here. Well it is official now I am a numbero uno money waster. The lady of the house herself (moms) warned me that i will fall into the pit of mismanaging my money, and it became clear that i am totally unkewl when it comes to managing money.

I spend £100+ a month of petrol(gas) alone on the car, that equates to me having done 8000 miles in 6 months time and that is seriously messed up. I used to be so well organised when it came to money, but now it seems that the more i swipe the more difficult it becomes to manage my bank account. I came off the phone to my bank a few minutes ago, looks like they have charged me £60 for being overdrawn by 2 days. Perhaps i should switch my bank account to HSBC islamic account or switch it to the Islamic Bank of Britain. Either way Lloyds TSB is kind of making me regret opting for the Gold account. I am quite fed up with this nonsense of the banks charging us ridiculous amounts of fee.

Either way i'm almost broke for this month, and i'm running down the days till the 15th of this month. As soon as the 15th comes i will be a happier man(pay day), and i will manage my money more carefully after the 15th of October. Oh yeah Ramadhan is coming soon, alhamdulilah for that. It's a time for reflection and soul-searching, we are all sinners but the best sinner of us all is the one who repents constantly.

Uni is starting on 1st of 2nd week of October, and i've got nothing to do till then, well apart from starting gym and boxing again and doing some extra shifts. Coming back from a holiday is always a bummer for two reasons:
  1. The fact that your still in holiday mood and you don't want to return to work or Uni.
  2. I call this syndrome, Post holiday brokeness or PHB. This basically means being broke after coming back from a holiday.
All in all life is good, but me and my bank need to be having some serious words. And what is up in God's green earth with the Phone operators always trying to sell you the BS that a credit card will help your situation out....ermmmh hell no dipsh!t, credit card is the devil lol (well in some ways) and in other ways credit card is a wonderful thing. For example when your car is clamped you can swipe it using your credit card otherwise they will impound your car and you will have to go the impound yard and pay extra amount of money. So in that sense a credit card is good. But the cons outweigh the pros.

Encyclopaedia of a idealist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home