Encyclopedia of a idealist.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Recently I’ve been caught on camera speeding. Now anyone will say it is my own stupidity that got me caught whilst speeding, however I will have you known that I am completely innocent. What was I do to do, it is the government’s fault for putting up a ridiculous speed on the M1 even though there were road works going on I still think that 50mph was a ridiculous speed on that particular section of the M1. I mean can you blame a guy doing 58mph at 1am……..and then I saw a FLASH I slowed down to no avail, thinking that I can stop the Police sending me a letter home by slamming on the brakes. That night was a messed up night too, I mean what was I thinking driving to Sheffield at that time (at that given moment in time lets just say certain parts of the body had full control).

So a week passed then two, I prayed that they didn’t see my licence plate clearly, but I knew that it was wishful thinking. Sooner or later the letter will come. Filled the letter in with the correct information and send it on time in the hope that they will let me go off with a fine of £60, but as I spoke to South Yorkshire Police they told me that 3 points and a £60 fine was the minimum. So my next strategy is to blame it on the GPS which in all honesty was the problem to start off with. I kept 50 throughout the whole 50 zone but as the GPS started disconnecting and acting funny, I had to diagnose it only to find myself doing 58mph and FLASH! I got caught on camera.

Encyclopaedia of a idealist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home